- Help Center
About My Order
About My Order
At Gander Outdoors, we make every effort to offer the best products at the best value. In addition to our regular Non-Member pricing, we now offer exclusive savings for Good Sam Club Members. Simply enter your Good Sam Club membership number at checkout or add the Good Sam Club membership to your cart and start receiving the benefits of additional savings and coupons today. Click here for more details.
We try to ship your order as quickly as possible, so once your order has been processed we are no longer able to cancel or modify it. If necessary your order may be returned or exchanged. Please see our Easy Returns for more information.
We will email you any available tracking information once your order has been shipped. We are also available every day from 8am-9pm ET to answer any questions you may have. We can be reached at 1-888-542-6337.
We make every effort to ship your items together. However, there are times when we may have to divide your order into multiple shipments.
Common reasons for dividing an order are:
- Item availability
- Items shipping directly from a vendor
- Large order requiring multiple shipments
Please note that when we divide an order into multiple shipments, you are not charged an additional fee. The shipping charge will appear on your first shipment.
An item is backordered when it is out of stock in our warehouse and is awaiting replenishment. There are times when an item may sell better than expected, and although we do our best to keep everything in stock at all times, delays can happen.
Your credit card will be charged when your order is submitted.
We're sorry for any trouble you may have experienced during checkout regarding promotional offers. The following are reasons your order may not qualify.
- There may be some requirements not met for the special offer.
- Certain exclusions may apply.
- The promotional offer has expired.
- Some vendors choose not to participate so we must honor our agreement.
- There are some categories that are excluded from promotions. See Details
- Only one promo code can be used per order.
Shopping at ganderoutdoors.com is easy and safe! Just enter any of the following payment options during checkout:
- American Express
- Diner's Club
Money orders and checks can be mailed in for orders placed over the phone.
Gander Outdoors is required to follow state and federal tax regulations and laws for orders transacted in all states where we have a physical presence. This includes Overton’s showrooms, Camping World locations, and any Gander Outdoors retail store throughout the United States. The tax amount charged reflects the applicable state and local rates.
We collect state and local sales tax for shipments to the following states:
AL AR AZ CA CO CT FL GA IA ID IL IN KY LA MA MI MN MO MS NC NJ NM NV NY OH OK PA SC SD TN TX UT VA WA WI
We’re sorry if your order arrives damaged. If your items arrive damaged, please keep all boxes and packing materials and immediately contact customer service at 1-888-542-6337 for further instructions. Our hours are 8am-9pm ET Daily.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping Method Standard Ground Expedited Ground 2nd Day Air Express Next Day Air Express Business Days 3-7 Days 2-5 Days 2 Days 1 Day Good Sam Club
Orders ≥ $39
FREE $7.99 $19.99* $29.99* Non-Member
Orders ≥ $79
FREE $7.99 $19.99* $29.99* Good Sam Club
Orders < $39
$5.99 $7.99 $19.99* $29.99* Non-Member
Orders < $79
$5.99 $7.99 $19.99* $29.99*
* Most 1-20 lb. orders
- The flat rate shipping and handling charges listed above are for shipments to the contiguous United States only via FedEx SmartPost with final delivery by the U.S. Postal Service.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
- All delivery times are quoted in business days not including weekends and holidays.
- Certain items may require additional shipping charges, and some items can only be shipped by truck service.
- A $10 fee for shipping and handling will be added for each firearm ordered.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be shipped by air express service. A hazardous shipping charge may be applied for specified items.
- Gander Outdoors reserves the right to limit quantities and/or charge actual shipping charges on bulk orders.
FREE Standard Ground Shipping is for shipments to the continental United States only.
- If the merchandise on your order totals less than $39 for Good Sam Club members or $79 for non-members, your standard ground shipping charge will be just $5.99.
- Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement for free shipping, however gift cards always ship for free.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours and will arrive in 5-7 business days via FedEx SmartPost with final delivery by the U.S. Postal Service.
- Free shipping excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories.
Most orders ship within 24 hours and will arrive in 2 to 5 business days from time of shipment, via FedEx or Priority Mail. Please see chart for estimated delivery times to your area. Items that ship by truck service or are shipped directly from the manufacturer may not qualify for expedited ground shipping.
In-stock phone and web orders placed before 2pm ET will ship the same day and arrive the 2nd or next business day. The flat-rate 2nd Day and Next Day shipping charges listed are for most 1-20 lb. orders. Orders over 20 lbs. will be charged actual shipping charges that will be calculated during checkout.
- A street address is required for air express shipping
- We do not refund 2nd day and Next day charges unless Gander Outdoors has made an error.
- Certain items may not qualify for air express shipping.
- Offer does not include Saturday delivery. Saturday delivery is available to certain areas. Please call Customer Service at 1-888-542-6337 for Saturday delivery rates and availability.
Our hours are 8am-9pm ET Daily.
These areas require a special handling fee of $10 plus actual shipping charges based on the weight and dimensions of the package(s). Charges will be calculated during checkout. Any applicable duties, taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please allow 6-10 business days for shipments to these areas.
- You can select the link in your shipping confirmation email.
- You may also call 1-888-542-6337 or email us.
Send us an email
- If the order is large and shipped in more than one box, your package may arrive separately.
Anyone intending to export or re-export an item after receipt from Gander Outdoors, Overton’s, or Gander Direct Marketing Services is solely responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses and for filing the export in accordance with any and all applicable U.S. federal, state, and local laws as well as any other governing law. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. Certain items may be prohibited from being exported from the United States. Certain items may be prohibited from being imported into certain localities, states, and/or countries. Gander Outdoors is not liable for violations of any such laws.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return unused items for a refund or exchange within 90 days from the date of purchase, unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions.
For web orders, please contact our customer service team (1-888-542-6337) to ensure your return or exchange is documented and any potential questions have been answered. In most cases, a return authorization will be provided and, in every case, we’ll begin to keep an eye out for your return.
For retail purchases returned with a receipt, please return the unused and unopened item, with the original sales receipt, for a full refund or exchange. All returns with a gift receipt will receive a store credit for the amount of the item at the time of purchase.
For retail purchases returned without a receipt, the refund will be issued as a store merchandise credit at the lowest price within the last 90 days. Proper ID will be required in the form of a valid, state-issued driver’s license or state ID card. We reserve the right to limit or refuse returns without a receipt.
For Good Sam Protection Plans, simply return any Good Sam Protection Plan purchase to the store for processing. Purchases paid for with a personal check are subject to a 14-day hold period prior to being eligible for return.
We’re aware it can be difficult to correctly order your size from time-to-time, which is why we offer free returns on apparel and footwear! As long as the item is in new, unworn condition with all liners and tags still attached, we’ll cover the shipping on getting it back to us within 90 days of the purchase date. Upon receipt, we’ll issue a refund or process an exchange for the new size or color specified. Please contact our customer service team (1-888-542-6337) for a prepaid label.
- The following items, provided they are unopened and unused, may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase: augers, electronics, skateboards, bikes, software, arrest systems, canoes, ice houses, tents, waders, drones, kayaks, and tree stands.
- After 30 days, defective product returns or exchanges must be handled directly with the manufacturer.
- Non-returnable items include outboard motors, trolling motors, EPIRBs, life rafts, generators, electronics, and hazardous items. If proven defective, these products may be exchanged for a replacement of the same model and style only.
- The following items may not be returned to the store due to legal/safety considerations: firearms, ammunition, receivers, primers, reloading powder, black powder, bows, crossbows, licenses, and gift cards.
- Any items returned as part of a promotional discount will be prorated and the value of the discount, free product, or gift card will be deducted from the reimbursement. Items received as part of a free gift promotion cannot be exchanged unless damaged or defective and for a direct replacement only. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash nor applied to a previous purchase.
Pricing & Promotions
Pricing & Promotions
Good Sam Club Members save up to 10% every day at GanderOutdoors.com. All membership pricing and additional membership coupon savings are applicable to Good Sam Club Members only. Savings are reflected in the cart during checkout with a valid Good Sam Club membership number or by adding the Good Sam Club membership to the cart. Excludes merchandise from the following brands: Hyperlite, HO, O’Brien, Barefoot International, Mission, North Sports, O’Neill, Revel Match, Ronix, Connelly, Liquid Force, Roswell Wake Air, 5.11 Tactical, Honda Generators, Honda Outboard Motors, Hydro Flask, Perception, The North Face, Keen, Big Agnes, and select electronics.
At Gander Outdoors, we want to make sure you're getting the best products at the best value which is why we offer the lowest prices possible. In the event you find a lower price somewhere else, let us know and we'll price match it. Don't be shy!
If you should find a lower price at the time of your purchase or within 30 days after the purchase date (or within 14 days at our retail locations) on an identical in-stock item, just mention where you saw the lower price and we'll match it.
To receive a price match:
- Contact our customer service team (1-888-542-6337) or visit your local store.
- Provide us with the competitor’s name, item, price, and location of where you saw the advertised price.
- We’ll confirm the lower price then match it! Easy enough, right?
This offer applies to all in-stock merchandise. We aren’t able to sell products below our cost and reserve the right to make final judgment calls on all price matches.
We apologize, but we’re not able to price match the following:
- Special orders, rebates, financing offers, gift with purchase offers, services, misprints, or prices on special buys, discontinued, clearance, closeout, used, damaged, returned, refurbished, open box, display merchandise, or items with MAP pricing.
- Competitor’s or hourly sales (such as a holiday “5 hour sale”), one-day sales, After Thanksgiving Event sales, Cyber Week, credit or loyalty promotions.
- Online only retailers, dealers, and/or resellers are not eligible.
If we offer an item at a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, we will refund the difference in price to your original form of payment, unless the offer or items are noted that pricing does not apply to previously purchased merchandise. A receipt or proof of purchase must be provided to receive a price match after the time of purchase.
This policy does not apply to competitor's or Gander Outdoors' hourly sales (such as a holiday "5 hour sale"), one-day sales, After Thanksgiving Event sales, Cyber Week, credit or loyalty promotions.
- Savings are based on the merchandise total only, excluding additional freight and taxes.
- Good Sam Club Member pricing and coupon savings are applicable to Good Sam Club Members only, some exclusions apply, click here for details.
- Offers can not be combined with other offers.
- Discount can not be used to purchase gift cards.
- No adjustments of previous purchases.
- Excludes merchandise from the following brands: 5.11 Tactical, Barefoot International, Big Agnes, Byerly, Connelly, Costa Del Mar, CWB, HO, Honda Generators, Honda Outboard Motors, Hydro Flask, Hyperlite, Keen, Liquid Force, Mission, Perception, Radar, Ronix, Roswell, The North Face, and Trailer Valet.
- Excludes merchandise from the following categories: guns, ammunition, trolling motors, and electronics.
- Valid for online and phone orders only.
- Not valid for cash.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Gander Outdoors cares about you and your family and is committed to your safety. Help keep your family safe by checking product recalls and safety news from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. You can also get recall information by visiting Recalls.gov.
how to buy a gun online
Buy a gun
1. Select your new firearm online at ganderoutdoors.com
2. Add firearm to cart or call 1-888-542-6337 to order.
3. Have your firearm shipped to either a Gander Outdoors retail store near you or one of the thousands of FFL dealers listed.
Shipping Method Standard Ground 2nd Day Air Express Next Day Air Express Business Days 3-7 Days 2 Days 1 Day Handguns — $10.00 $20.00 Long Guns $10.00 $15.00 $20.00
Yes, you must complete the government paperwork and background check needed to satisfy all federal, state, and local laws concerning the transfer of firearms with that local dealer. Then the FFL dealer will transfer the firearm into your possession.
Use our FFL Locator located on product detail pages to find FFL dealers in your area. If you already have a local dealer that you have previously used for firearms transfers and you don’t see them on our list, please contact us at 1-888-542-6337, and our Sales Associate will work with you to get them set up in our system.
Yes, please be aware that FFL dealers may charge a transfer fee at their discretion.
Your local FFL dealer will contact you directly at the number you provided at checkout.
Please verify that it is the firearm you ordered by checking the make, model, and caliber/gauge of the firearm. If there is an issue with the firearm you ordered, do NOT complete the paperwork or background check. Please call our customer service immediately at 1-888-542-6337.
Once the firearm leaves a Gander Outdoors store or an FFL dealer, the firearm cannot be returned. This is why it is very important to thoroughly inspect the firearm to make sure there are no issues.
It is the customer’s responsibility to follow all federal, state, and local laws. There are many websites and agencies that provide information about firearm laws that must be adhered to when transferring a firearm. Here are a few:
atf.gov – The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearm & Explosives (ATF) official website.
nraila.org – An NRA website that provides firearm laws and regulations by state.
atf.gov/publications/firearms/ – The ATF link for state laws governing firearms.
We will do our best to answer your questions, but it is your responsibility to be in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws regarding firearm transfer and ownership.
New firearms purchased online at Gander Outdoors are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Please see the manufacturer’s website or owner’s manual for specific details.
We are outdoor enthusiasts. We live in the forests. The mountains. The rivers. The lakes. We live around campfires. In boats. In tree stands. And on trails. We live for the sights. The sounds. The rush. The stories waiting to unfold. The stories waiting to be told.
Gander Outdoors is the leading outdoor retailer that operates in local communities and online to serve all of our customers, no matter where they live. We provide outdoor enthusiasts with regionally and seasonally relevant products priced competitively to fit their family’s outdoor needs. Our goal is to exceed your service expectations and go the extra mile to ensure you have a memorable experience at your Local Outdoor Outfitter.
Inside our store you’ll find great shops with the gear you need for your outdoor passions.
By sharing our knowledge and passion of the outdoors, we will help you create new traditions and honor your family’s heritage as outdoor enthusiasts.
With local stores across the nation and a website that helps you get the gear you need, we’re ready to serve you, and the outdoors.
We are proud to be part of the Camping World family of brands with other reputable organizations like Good Sam and Gander Outdoors. These great partners help us to provide you with a wide scope of outdoor adventures, experiences, and gear to help you get outdoors and explore.
Camping World Holdings, headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois, is the leading outdoor and camping retailer, offering an extensive assortment of recreational vehicles for sale, RV and camping gear, RV maintenance and repair and the industry’s broadest and deepest range of services, protection plans, products and resources. Since the Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one of the most well-known destination for everything RV, with over 135 retail locations in 36 states and comprehensive e-commerce platform. Coupled with an unsurpassed portfolio of industry-leading brands including Gander Outdoors, Good Sam, Overton’s, The House and Windward/W82, Camping World Holdings has become the synonymous with outdoor experiences. Camping World’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "CWH."
Click here for more detail.
Our customers that are legally carrying a firearm concealed on their person or openly as State Law permits are welcome in our stores.
We do ask that customers bringing in firearms or bows for repair or quotes bring them in cased and check them in at the service desk, so that we can ensure they are handled safely while in our possession.
At Gander Outdoors, we have worked hard to become a recognized and respected outdoor outfitter and attribute our success to remaining true to our Core Values, which focus on ethical conduct, supporting our local community, and constantly improving. We expect that our associates and business partners share these Core Values and understand that our local community extends to those who work hard each day to create products that end up in our homes and on our roads.
While this expectation informs how we do business, the State of California asks that we tell you a little more about how Gander Outdoors works with the companies that bring us the products we offer to you:
First and foremost, it is Gander Outdoors' policy not to purchase any products made or acquired in any way through the use of forced labor or human trafficking. Gander Outdoors' vendors and direct importer commit to us that the products we purchase comply with all applicable laws.
Because of this expectation, Gander Outdoors does not currently verify, internally or through a third party, their respective product supply chains to evaluate and address the risks of human trafficking and forced labor. Gander Outdoors does not independently audit suppliers to evaluate compliance with our expectation that the supply chains are free from human trafficking and forced labor. Gander Outdoors does not require suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the final products comply with local anti-trafficking and forced labor laws. While Gander Outdoors expects our associates to share our Core Values, we do not maintain separate internal accountability standards and procedures for associates or contractors who fail to meet our standards regarding human trafficking and forced labor. Finally, Gander Outdoors does not provide associates or management who have direct responsibility for supply chain management training on human trafficking and forced labor.